Floral Glass Ornament
This glass ornament from Etchworld Armour is decorated with gel paints using a stencil as a guide. Hang them in the sunlight for a radiant look or on the Christmas tree for an elegant finish.
- Gel Glass Effect pens-colors of your choice
- Diamond Bevel Ornament
- Piece of Paper the size of ornament
- Masking tape
- Trace outline of ornament onto paper
- Using our photo as a guide, draw a simple bouquet of flowers on the paper, staying inside the lines.
- Cut out the diamond shape and tape to the backside (flat side) of the ornament with design facing in toward the front (beveled side).
- With beveled side up, paint the green stems and leaves of the bouquet first, following the lines from your paper.
- Paint flower petals next, leaving a “doughnut hole” for the center. Fill in center of flowers with yellow dots.
- Paint on bow
- With the clear gel pen, make some fine lines in between purple flowers and then small clusters of 3 dots randomly to look like baby’s breath
DRYING TIME: 3 to 4 hours.
IMPORTANT: Glass or china objects painted with Glass Effect Gel should be hand washed in warm water only.