Chores Magnet Board
Get the family on task with this decorative and functional Chores magnet board from Imaginisce. Create a photo magnet for every member of the family. This craft is also great for classroom assignments.
- 6 1/2 x 8 1/2” Good Morning Sunshine (aqua side) paper #001897
- Lucy Bird Bath Rub-ons #001909
- i-top Brad Maker Tool #001309
- 5-6 Medium Magnet Daddies
- 22" Sheer Brown 2" Ribbon
- 1" Chipboard Letters (source unknown)
- Printed Text on White Cardstock
- 8 x 10" Metal Sheet
- Family Photos printed on regular paper*
- Chestnut Roan chalk, Clearsnap
- Mod Podge (optional)
- Crystal Lacquer, Judikins (optional)
- The best place to find metal sheets cut to the size you'd like, is call around to your local heating/cooling places or sheet metal shops. Our shop even drilled the holes we needed at the top of the metal sheet for us and it cost about $1.80.
- Ink edges of all trimmed paper using the chestnut roan chalk ink.
- Adhere paper to center of metal sheet using
- Create photo magnets with printouts on regular paper. Photopaper is very thick and difficult to mold around the edge of the magnet shell. But if you'd like your magnets to shine like a photograph, consider coating them with Crystal Laquer from Judikins.
- Print out your desired "chores" onto white cardstock. Trim around words and ink with Chestnut Roan ink.
- Adhere text to board and place rub-ons (scalloped circle and bird) on metal sheet as shown or as desired.
- Adhere chipboard letters to top of board. If using mod podge, we would suggest coating entire sheet with mod podge once you have placed your text, rub-ons and chipboard letters on the metal sheet.
- Tie sheer ribbon through holes and hang where you'd like.