DIY Magnet Board
By: Jamielyn for I Heart Naptime
Hang all your important keepsakes and reminders on your DIY magnet board. This is so easy to make and you can design it to match your decor. Easy crafts like this from Jamielyn Nye are fun to make when you can add your own creativity.
- Large open back wood frame
- 12x 12 metal sheet to slide right in
- Mod Podge
- Flower Magnets
- First I painted the edge black.
- Next I traced some black & white polka dot paper around the wood and then mod-podged it on. Then came a little distressing with paint. I think I got a little carried away with the paint! haha
- Then I glued a 2 in ribbon across the top and layered some flowers to stick on.
- Next came the flower magnets. I stuck two flowers together with a brad and then just hot-glued a magnet to the back.
- Now I have somewhere to hang all my lovely announcements from my cute friends!